Muse Makers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A separate forum for our friends to branch out and have fun while meeting new people.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I like really miss you guys!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbet

Abbet

So I like really miss you guys! Empty
PostSubject: So I like really miss you guys!   So I like really miss you guys! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Big Lake is a really great school, but the one thing it doesn't have is you guys and I just miss the general chaos of all my friends and the new school year, and I was really looking forward to chanting SENIORS SUCK with you guys. speaking of which I really think our SEN10R thing should be SEN1O2S it may look funny but I think it would work . . .
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

PostSubject: Re: So I like really miss you guys!   So I like really miss you guys! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:10 pm

We miss you too! We'll just be hanging out and be like, "Where's Abbey?" and then remember and get all depressed. Sad
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: So I like really miss you guys!   So I like really miss you guys! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:45 pm

I agree! Every time I hear Shiny say "The Game" I always think "Why isn't he saying "Swine Flu?" Then I remember it's coz you're in Big Lake. >:

WELL HEY I GOT MASS TEXT TO WORK ON MY PHONE NOW SO MAYBE WE CAN BE CHAOTIC THERE? or here >XD
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
Abbet

Abbet

PostSubject: Re: So I like really miss you guys!   So I like really miss you guys! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:08 pm

It could just be being all PMS-y and shit but I'm seriously crying right now as I type this, I miss you guys! I really need to come to rogers one day just to hang out with you guys!!! <3 did I mention I really missed you guys!
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: So I like really miss you guys!   So I like really miss you guys! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:11 pm

;w;
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: So I like really miss you guys!   So I like really miss you guys! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 pm

We all miss you! (Please come back; Eric and Shiny won't leave me alone. I'm apparently the 'new Abbey')

P.S. Are you going to YIG?
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: So I like really miss you guys!   So I like really miss you guys! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:38 pm

If you're the new Abbet, does that mean that I should have voted for you and Eric for Homecoming royalty? >XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I like really miss you guys!   So I like really miss you guys! Empty

Back to top Go down

So I like really miss you guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muse Makers Corner :: Random! :: Casual Chats-
Jump to: