Muse Makers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A separate forum for our friends to branch out and have fun while meeting new people.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MMC Mascot or Contest?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

MMC Mascot or Contest? Empty
PostSubject: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Alright! So I've been thinking about changing the banner for Halloween and put some characters on it. However, I ran into a problem where I couldn't fit everyone on it. Then I thought, "Hey why don't I just draw a few people that are here all the time?" however, I didn't want anyone to feel left out either because this is an open forum for everyone. :3
So I thought, "Why don't we come up with a mascot?" I wasn't sure if you all would like that, so I came up with the idea of "What if we had some kind of contest where the most active users would be in the next banner?" and yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking earlier, except if it was a contest, then it wouldn't seem like I was "picking favorites," or anything like that. How the contest will be arrange is yet to be decided.

HOWEVER, if you have a better idea for a banner, please share your idea with us~ It's always good to have other people share their ideas Yeah!
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 pm

I like the idea of the most active users thing.

How about including some inside jokes in the banner?(pictures of)
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 pm

@Xaldy: Which one? o.o

@Wally: Examples?
Back to top Go down
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Uh...flaming penguins and such.
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Either.
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Okay o.o

I got an idea in English class for the Halloween theme, actually. I was thinking a Bad Apple theme from this PV. (that would be a link by the way) I figured it'd be a lot easier to work with since out color scheme is pretty monochromatic as it is. Ahaha
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Nice :)
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Sound like a good idea or no?
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMC Mascot or Contest?   MMC Mascot or Contest? Empty

Back to top Go down

MMC Mascot or Contest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muse Makers Corner :: Random! :: Feedback-
Jump to: