Muse Makers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A separate forum for our friends to branch out and have fun while meeting new people.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace Empty
PostSubject: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:08 am

So if you haven't heard of it already, a 14 year old child from Canada named Eric Douglace said he'd declare war on all the Justin Bieber haters on the internet. His primary targets were OutbackZack and LifeInATent on YouTube. He managed to take LIAT's Blogspot and YouTube accounts and renamed his videos. Which LIAT suspects was due to him keylogging his account or something. So far he hasn't attacked OBZ yet, which is good. However, I reeeeeeally hope LIAT does SOMETHING about this Canadian asshole. Eric Douglace said he'd sue both OBZ and LIAT under the Data Protection and Internet Safety act, however he JUST broke the law by taking LIAT's blogspot and YT accounts. According to LIAT, Eric lost the war because he didn't actually take down any of the other "haters" other than himself. So in celebration we all blast our favorite "metal-loving fuck head" song tonight. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeh I hope this kid gets his ass kicked
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

PostSubject: Re: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Amen, OBZ and LIAT should be awarded medals for their revolutionary work in the anti-Beiber field. I salute them. *removes non-existent hat in respect and awe*
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm

I agree
I have nothing against Bieber because I really don't care, nor do I have a reason to care.
However, I DO have something against Eric for what he did to LIAT and OBZ. People are starting to question the whole war and are starting to believe the whole thing was staged so they could get more views and subs. However, my opinion is biased so I don't believe the whole thing was staged; especially since OBZ said "If the the whole thing was staged, I would have at least made it more entertaining."
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

PostSubject: Re: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Yeah, I don't think it was staged either. And I just hate Beiber for the mostly the same reasons that I hate Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. And Eric should just go die or something.
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:17 pm

I think his fanbase is annoying
I haven't listened to any of his songs, nor do I ever plan on doing so. From what I've heard, he has no talent and his fans are crazy.
Eric needs to be put in a mental institution with Jesse Slaughter. lolol
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Yea. When I accidentaly hear him, it's sometimes hard to differenciate from him and a younger version of Miley Cyrus, or another preteen girl.
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:37 pm

loljustlikeericdouglace
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm

lolyepjustlikehim
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm

OBZ wasn't hacked or attacked in any way by Eric Douglace last night during the "war." He posted a video of it on YouTube. As for LIAT...nothing yet. His site was hacked though. Not only his blogspot, but his actual site - the domain that he purchased.

Update: Eric's domain has been taken down. this either happened because he did it himself, or a group of people *cough*4Chan*cough* attacked it. Either way, it made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace   Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace Empty

Back to top Go down

Declartion of War Against Justin Bieber Haters - Eric Douglace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muse Makers Corner :: Technologic! :: Internet-
Jump to: