Muse Makers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A separate forum for our friends to branch out and have fun while meeting new people.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just out of curiousity...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

Just out of curiousity... Empty
PostSubject: Just out of curiousity...   Just out of curiousity... EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Does anyone actually go for Asian guys? I know there are some guys who go for Asian girls, but does anyone go for the Asian guys? Coz my friend and I are talking and we both, being Asian, don't find Asian guys attractive. I don't really think many Caucasian girls go for them either, so...who goes for Asian guys?
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiousity...   Just out of curiousity... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Er, not really. Then again, I only like guys in books and anime, so...
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiousity...   Just out of curiousity... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Well I mean, it's not that they're bad people or anything. Ryan Higa (nigahiga on YouTube) is a really cool Asian guy, really popular on the Internet and good at making videos, etc. He's got videos of himself shirtless when he's doing really strange videos, but still, I don't see many people going "OMG U SO HAWT." It must really suck to be an Asian guy.
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiousity...   Just out of curiousity... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Yeah Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pedo

Pedo

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiousity...   Just out of curiousity... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:06 pm

I Like Asian Guys >_>_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiousity...   Just out of curiousity... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just out of curiousity...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muse Makers Corner :: Random! :: Casual Chats-
Jump to: