Muse Makers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A separate forum for our friends to branch out and have fun while meeting new people.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy things you saw when you were a kid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Athos

Athos

Crazy things you saw when you were a kid Empty
PostSubject: Crazy things you saw when you were a kid   Crazy things you saw when you were a kid EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:29 am

I remember the one time I was biking around my old neighborhood and I saw this car that I didn't remember seeing before. Usually I knew all the cars that were around in our neighborhood so I was a little confused on why it was there. It wasn't a van for like a fix-it company like those people who come in to fix your AC or something it was just a unmarked van. I biked by it and I noticed that there was no one in the driver's seat but there was a flash of something dark in the mirror. I biked around the block trying to forget about it but when i came back around it was still there. It had only moved so that it was in front of my house instead of in front of our neighbor's house. Well it freaked me out so I went to my friend's hose that was on the opposite side of the street and I told him about it and he thought I was crazy cause he couldn't see it. He just took me inside and we played video games until his parents sent me home cause it was supper time at their house. When I went back outside it was gone. I still haven't seen that car too this day.
Back to top Go down
atoo
Admin
atoo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things you saw when you were a kid   Crazy things you saw when you were a kid EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Before I had any idea what anime was, I was flicking through the TV channels looking for cartoons and up popped some anime that looked like a post apocalyptic landscape, and a scruffy looking kid was watching wide eyed as rough looking man savagely devoured a string of sausages.

Then my mum came in and turned it over, because 'that isn't for kids' rofl.

Still have no idea as to what anime it could've been.
Back to top Go down
Lexy

Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things you saw when you were a kid   Crazy things you saw when you were a kid EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Well when my mom had my first little sibling, Mckenna, I was prolly about 6. While we were in the hospital and they came to bring my sister to visit, she had to be changed. Being little I thought that babies would have.. well hard turds.
And of course McKenna didn't, being a newborn.
I curiously asked the nurse 'Why is there oil coming out of the baby's butt?'
We still have it on tape. xD
Back to top Go down
http://miracle.chatango.com
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things you saw when you were a kid   Crazy things you saw when you were a kid EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:25 am

When I was in kindergarten, we lived on the bottom level of an apartment building. All our windows were at ground level, so we were pretty much halfway under ground. For some reason, the window in my room scared me. It wasn't because I was afraid of who was outside, but because I thought it was evil and I was going to get sucked up into a black hole if I looked at it too long. So one day I went into my room and saw the window. I closed my eyes tight, but when I closed them, I could still vividly see the window and everything around it. I thought I had holes in my eyelids.
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy things you saw when you were a kid   Crazy things you saw when you were a kid Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy things you saw when you were a kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muse Makers Corner :: Things About Us :: Whacky Things-
Jump to: