Muse Makers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A separate forum for our friends to branch out and have fun while meeting new people.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me, Myself, and Us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

Me, Myself, and Us Empty
PostSubject: Me, Myself, and Us   Me, Myself, and Us EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Um... I'm Meghan, AKA Xaldin or Kruser, depending who you are. I like reading, writing, and I USED to be normal before I met the maniacs I call my friends! Also, I am a complete and utter Grammar and Spelling Nazi. If I see improper spelling or grammar, I will literally twitch. So yeah, thats me! *twitch*
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Me, Myself, and Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and Us   Me, Myself, and Us EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 pm

She really does. It's absolutely hilarious!
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

Me, Myself, and Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and Us   Me, Myself, and Us EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:55 pm

You can't see it, but I'm sticking my tongue out at you right now, Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Me, Myself, and Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and Us   Me, Myself, and Us EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Sleep Gee, I'm sooo scared. Except, well, I'm not.
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

Me, Myself, and Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and Us   Me, Myself, and Us EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:15 am

You should be. You really should be.
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

Padfoot

Me, Myself, and Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and Us   Me, Myself, and Us EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 am

Well, I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me, Myself, and Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and Us   Me, Myself, and Us Empty

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself, and Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muse Makers Corner :: Announcements, updates, things you should all read (especially newbies!). :: Who are you?-
Jump to: