Muse Makers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A separate forum for our friends to branch out and have fun while meeting new people.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like bonfires?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

Like bonfires? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Hell or homework, I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Nice twist on an old saying.
I'm hoping to have it start earlier and listen to more of insonia's songs without being attacked by haters.
Anyone have some ideas for plans?
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Attacked by haters? o.o
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:09 pm

We were listening to jack's band when this one dude came over and positively screamed at us. He dropped the F bomb 23 times in two sentences.
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:23 pm

What's-his-name (can't remember it now...) actually counted, so we're not exaggerating.
Back to top Go down
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:39 am

Max was counting.

The guy was in his early twenties, I think.
He came over and started talking about making a noise complaint(now just insert F*** between every word) and his little sisters (AKA illegitimate children) and when he was done, alythia said
"want a hug?"
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 pm

I'm surprised he didn't smack her right then. Or that none of US did, either...
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 pm

You mean the "chubby" Max in my grade that plays football?
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 pm

NO, the kid at the lunchtable whose name Sydney, I think, always forgets, eventhough its on his lunchbox.
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Hm...no idea who that is. o.o
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

I think he leaves before you get there..
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Ahh...
We have too many people in our school .-.
Back to top Go down
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah, that's max. Has an odd habit of yelling the word spleen.

Speaking of kids at our school, all the freshmen this year are idiots.
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Amen. So are the 10th graders, excluding present and non-present company. I have bio with a whole bunch of them, but they have the PLAN test and so I get a study period in the library!
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 pm

...interesting...
I'm not too fond of a lot of the underclassmen or upperclassmen. Actually, I'm not very fond of many people in our school (other than everyone that I hang out with. hurr) A lot of the people in our school are too full-of-themselves or attention whores. .-.
Back to top Go down
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:33 am

That's human nature... You could write your entire thesis paper for college on how people and society are all screwed up.
Speaking of the PLAN test, do either of you remember the interest survey questions from it? Some of them were fairly amusing.
I.e. Do you like to pack things into boxes?
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Yeah. So is the bonfire on for this Saturday, too?
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Meh, we're all just animals with a high superiority complex. .-.

Ahah . . . yeah I remember that . . .
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:12 pm

UBER high...
Back to top Go down
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Is there anything more über than über?

Yeah. The bonfire is on for this saturday. Mostly the same deal, but the starting time and when the band plays might be changed to avoid our favorite hater.

We need to do a better job of getting the word out this time. Last time had a large turnout, but not much of the group came. Since I don't see many of them reguarly, I'd like some help telling people. Place is mine again, start time is 7:00 until further notice.
People who shouldn't be invited would include people I don't know, Jesse aronson, brok kretzmann, and other people I don't like.
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 pm

I think I know who Brok is now. Turns out I had met him previously during a study session after school in September. He seemed paranoid of people stealing his things. Guilty conscious much? hurrr
Back to top Go down
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Haha. That's ironic.
And jesse's just a jerk overall.

So, no babysitting this weekend I hope?
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Nah, but Lexy wants to hang out on Saturday. I think you know her, maybe we could stop by. I dunno. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Wally

Wally

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:35 am

I've seen her a few times at the circle. You should bring her with.
Back to top Go down
kruserer

kruserer

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:23 pm

So when's the bonfire gonna start this time? I told Danielle that I had to visit my grandparents, so I can definitely go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like bonfires?   Like bonfires? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like bonfires?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muse Makers Corner :: Things About Us :: Events-
Jump to: