Muse Makers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A separate forum for our friends to branch out and have fun while meeting new people.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Move *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

Move      * Empty
PostSubject: Move *   Move      * EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 pm

It's been a really long time since I've had the Alice and Demetri dream. I mean a reeeeeeeeally long time. I've tried writing it out before in the past but it never seemed to work. I'm gonna give it one more shot. I'm hoping that by posting it here, I'll feel more pressured to do a better job 'n stuff.

Don't mind the random asterisk in the title. The title has to be longer than 10 characters long.

Last edited by ALiCE on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

Move      * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move *   Move      * EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 am

The sky that night was what most people would call beautiful. Not a cloud in sight with a moon that seemed as bright as the sun. A light breeze swept Alice's hair into her viewing area. Up here, the whole city could be observed. She sat silently on the roof of one of the universities in town. Her eyes moved left and right, scanning the streets below here for sudden movement. Every now and then a group of, what she assumed to be, teenagers would dart away into the umbrage given by the large trees of the local park. Alice knew they were probably up to no good, and on every other day she'd attempt to stop them. However, that was not the case here, Alice was here for a reason other than stopping a group of kids from writing profane words on the playground.
She was here looking, or rather, waiting for someone. Of course, on top of a university wasn't exactly a common meeting area, nor was it a safe place to be. However, Alice wasn't waiting for someone to come join her on the roof, she was waiting to join someone who was on the ground. Why wait on the roof? Well, this person she was waiting for wasn't the one who set up the date.
A man started sprinting down the street. Alice caught him in the corner of her eye and examined his features as closely as she could. It was him. She leapt from the building with her arms spread wide. Almost instinctively she grasped the windowsills to slow her fall before her feet hit the ground. Alice darted after the man with one hand on the handle of the pocket knife she brought with her this time. She vaulted at the man, taking him down to the ground with her. Alice yanked at his hair, snapping his head up.
The steel of the knife reflected the moonlight as she removed it from its sheath. The blade pressed up against the man's neck. Wide eyes stared straight ahead in terror. His chest rose and fell violently from his rapid breathing.

Moments later, the man was gone, and so was Alice.
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com

Move *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muse Makers Corner :: The Arts :: Writing :: Stories-
Jump to: