Muse Makers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A separate forum for our friends to branch out and have fun while meeting new people.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

[DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA Empty
PostSubject: [DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA   [DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:56 am

Alright, once I get off my lazy ass, I'll make a debate and opinion section.
Anyways, I wanna start a debate, opinion, discussion about your views on Public Displays of Affection.

I, personally, don't care if two people are holding hands, hugging, or sneaking a peck on the cheek every now and then at school or at other places where many people in our age group hang out. But what bugs me is when people are sitting there making out to the point where you think any minute they will literally need to get a room. I also hate it when people take pictures of them making out and posting them on Facebook going: "OMG DIS IS MAI BOIFRAN AND I LAAAV HIM" I have no problem with people saying they love someone, that's none of my business. But I don't want this "proof" that you love them all over my fucking News Feed. And the last thing that realt annoys me is when couples go around telling everybody what they did the night before. I DON'T CARE AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW. Then after they tell everyone, their egos get super inflated and these people are more annoying than usual. They start thinking they're all cool and they're a better couple than anyone else because they did some stuff. Yeah well, you know what I have to say to that? Fuck you! Just because you did things in the night, doesn't prove anything! Anyone can get laid if they have money, that doesn't mean that the person with the money loves the whore they just paid. I'm not saying these people are whores, but I'm saying that doing things like that doesn't mean that they love eachother. If that were the case, then everything I've experienced over the past year has been pretense. Obviously that's wrong. I guess what I'm trying to say is: PDA doesn't mean "OH THAT COUPLE WILL LAST FOREVER"
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
kruserer

kruserer

Location : Somewhere in the vast, swirling nothingness that is somehow our universe

PostSubject: Re: [DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA   [DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Yeah. A little affection is okay, but practically fucking on a park bench or shouting every little detail of your sex life is just annoying and stupid. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ALiCE
Admin
ALiCE

PostSubject: Re: [DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA   [DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah, talking to someone who's gone all the way is so annoying because one "That's what she said" joke without them trying to tell you about their sex life or anything related to it. Hell, you can't actually have a talk about relationships without them going "Oh sucks for you" because they ask you if you've done the same thing and you say no. It's like, I DO NOT WISH TO ENGAGE IN THOSE ACTIVITIES, I THINK I'M PRETTY DAMN LUCKY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO, THANK YOU. |:<
Back to top Go down
https://musemakers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA   [DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA Empty

Back to top Go down

[DEBATE & OPINION]: PDA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muse Makers Corner :: Random! :: Casual Chats-
Jump to: